- Personal Democracy Forum 2016 - New York, NY - "Ethical Frameworks for Civic Tech"
- SXSW 2016 - Austin, TX - "Hacking Human Behavior for Good"
- VentureBeat's What to Think - "Opower's Secret Weapon for Cutting Energy Usage" (30 min podcast)
- SXSW 2015 - Austin, TX - "How Software Design Can Reduce Energy Consumption"
- IxDA Interaction 15 - San Francisco, CA - "The Behavioral Age: A Designer's Primer" (30 min video)
- TEDx Utrecht - Netherlands - "Using design to influence behavior" (10 min video)
- Action Design - Washington DC - "5 Principles of Designing for Action"
- Want to take a sabbatical? Here's how to design it (5 min read)
- Advice for mission-driven designers (5 min read)
- GOOD magazine: Behavioral hacks to get us to eat less meat (5 min read)
- Feeling stuck? Practical ways to achieve personal goals (6 min read)
- "Dear Silicon Valley", a challenge to address climate change (2 min read)